Jan 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!


Happy Birthday to Valerie, my lovely daughter. You are so very special to me. I love you!!!!!
You are the Proverbs 31 woman!
I held an angel in my arms the day you were born and I have never gotten over the joy of having you in my life. Thank you for being the person you are, first of all, committed to our Lord, to your husband, to your family, to your friends. You are all that any mother could wish for in a daughter.
I love you.
MOM

2 comments:

Val said...

Well, here I am again all teared up. Thank you for having me and being the mother you have been to me. There is no one like YOU. I love you. Beth

Val said...

Sorry to leave another comment, but I got up this morning and looked at your blog as I always do and seeing the house.....it was just like coming home. I love you. Beth