Nov 13, 2010

Apple Butter time!---------and THE WINNER IS!.........PEA!

I recently went to the mountains to Apple Country and bought apples for my annual trip.  We always go over and get apples and apples and apples! 
Of course, I had to make crockpot apple butter to give away.

Since I have trouble with my wrist (carpal tunnel), I remembered this little gadget I had, and it worked wonderful for chopping the apples!
Here are a few jars of the apple butter that I have left.  It is absolutely delicious!  I got this recipe from my daughter, Valerie's cooking blog

Now, for the moment you have all been waiting for, the random drawing!!  The winner of my little wall hanging!  I appreciate all of you who have participated.  Thank you all for visiting my blog and joining the fun.
The winner is::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
!PEA!!!!!!!!!!  over at Pea's Corner!  Congratulations, Pea!  See my blog just below this one to see what she won!
Thanks to everyone for visiting!

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to Pea. I know she will love the piece. The colors look perfect for her home.

That apple butter sounds delicious. They will make such wonderful gifts too.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Congratulations to Pea! I'm going to check out that apple butter recipe - I want to make some. blessings, marlene

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Pea! Such a sweet treasure! Thank you Alice Grace for offering this sweet giveaway! Weekend Blessings ♥ Teri

Val said...

Lets try this again. My first comment hasn't shown up yet. Congrats to Pea!!! And Mom I WANT some apple butter!!! Love ya!

Carole Burant said...

When I read I had won your delightful giveaway, I did a little jig! lol Thank you soooo much, I'm thrilled to bits. You know I will treasure the beautiful wall hanging!!

I love apple butter but I've never made it myself. I'll have to go over to Valerie's blog and copy it down. xoxo

Karen said...

Congratulations to Pea.
I love apple butter ~ we make it every year :)