Dec 18, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In Round Two for Dec. 17th

I know it's Saturday, but here I am finally having a day to myself, so I decided to use the pattern again that I used for the baby boggin on the last blog for the Friday Night Sew-In.
Here is a hat for my Granddaughter, Jami, and her boyfriend, along with scarves to match!  I have had a ball today!  I see that my daughter, Valerie is still working on her Friday Night Sew-In today also!  Go over and check it out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just beautiful!!! I've been to Val's and checked out her surprise quilt. You ladies are so talented!

Val said...

Oh Mom! When you get going, you really get going! I am gonna add a link to your blog too!!! These are gorgeous!

Needled Mom said...

Oh....I love them. The red flower and scarf are fabulous!!!!!

caknitter said...

I love the hats! The flower is such a nice touch, too. Your granddaughter and boyfriend are going to love them. :-)
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. Merry Christmas!

Pat said...

CUTE gifts.....Valerie suggested we pop over and look at what you were making!

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty.
Mama Bear

Midlife Mom said...

I love the hats and scarves! Handmade things are such wonderful gifts with all the love sewn into them! I must print this off and save for next Christmas and make some!!!
You sure had fun with your friend visiting and got lots done. Her quilt is beautiful, I love the colors. I am so lazy, I always send my quilts out to be quilted. I would like to have a small quilter to do my wall hangings. I still have one I haven't finished for this year! ha!

Have a wonderful Christmas my dear friend. We had a glorious Christmas service this morning and I am on Cloud 9! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

What lovely gifts! Merry Christmas to you.

Carole Burant said...

“Here’s to the bright New Year, and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.”

Happy New Year, dear Alice!! I just love those hats and scarves, so gorgeous. No doubt your loved ones just adore receiving items you've made for them:-) xoxo

Midlife Mom said...

Just checking in with you to say hi. Hope all is well. I worry about my bloggy friends when I don't hear from them. Just call me an old worry wart! xoxoxox