Apr 22, 2011

Everything's Coming Up Spring!










It is so wonderful to see spring arrive!  It is such a joy just to go outside and see the blooms!  I haven't had a chance to pull weeds yet, but I hope to get to that and also put out some more flowers next week.  In the meantime, the pictures are what are in my back yard right now!  The kids will have such fun on Easter afternoon hunting eggs among the flowers!

6 comments:

Val said...

OH Mom! Your iris's are beautiful. It all is gorgeous. Our iris's that you gave us are blooming too. They are always a little later here across the mountain. Looking forward to Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Such pretty flowers and the perfect yard for an egg hunt. Wishing you and your family a very happy Easter.

Jocelyn said...

Yay! Everything is so beautiful! Wishing you and your sweet family a very blessed Easter.

Paula said...

What is the name of that first flower in your pictures?? Absolutely stunning. :)

Needled Mom said...

I am loving all of the pretty flowers. The clematis is gorgeous and the iris are such a pretty color. I think I need some of those for my iris garden. Do you know the name of them?

Have a blessed Easter.

Carole Burant said...

Your Spring flowers are absolutely beautiful! I think mine are afraid to show their faces with the cold temperatures we're having again1 lol My little crocuses bloomed but my tulips, daffodils, irises and lilies don't seem to be in any hurry. For now I'll just have to enjoy your exquisite flowers:-) xoxo