A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
It has been over a year since I last posted on my blog! I thank everyone for their patience with me. I will not go into the reason for my neglect of everyone, and the neglect of my blog, but to put it in a sentence, my health has not been good for the past 11 months. Many of you know my problems with my health thru my daughter Valerie's blog.
I just want to thank everyone for their many prayers, cards, and good wishes. I am now recovering from two major surgeries and I am hoping to get back into doing the things that I always enjoyed. I am praising the Lord for my recovery!
Thanks again, and I hope to do a blog this next day or two to get started back on a normal basis.
Love to all my friends and family!
4 comments:
Glad to have you back!! Can't wait to hear more from you.
Love to you, too, Alice! It is so good to hear you are doing so well. I had you in my prayers and will continue for as long as you need me. Looking forward to your next post!
Susannah
So happy to see you blogging Mom! You are an amazing woman and you are going to be fine! I would be the biggest baby going through what you gave been through! I love you dearly!
It's so nice to have you back, Alice. I know you have been through so much this past year and it must feel as though you have a new lease on life. I think about you often and keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment