Somebody stop me! I am on a fabric and book buying spree! My fabric stash has grown to twice it's size...(didn't everyone warn me?).......they were right.
I also bought some new books. I have finally finished Block 13 of the Star Quiltalong from Crazy Mom's Amanda Jean's tutorial. It is a pretty block. Now I will start on the setting blocks. I know it has taken me way to long to get only this far, but as I work a full time job it is hard for me to get everything done that I need to. Seems like I am always behind on everything. Now that the weather is getting cooler, maybe there won't be so much yard work to do and I can focus on sewing. I have several projects in the works that need to get finished.
Take a look at my wonderful books I just bought. Some I will share with my friend and my daughter. ............OH, and I have bought several Jelly Rolls also......I have already received one and 3 more are on the way!
12 comments:
What lovely fabrics and great books - you'll be busy! I love jelly rolls and charm packs - so many options!
Kris
Oh Boy! I cannot wait to see the books and the fabric. I love it! I love you Mom!
a little buying spree never hurt anyone. i need that machine quilting book. i'd love to hear what you think of it.
Oh dear.....you are having fun. Isn't it great? I love the jelly rolls.
You have a lot of great looking goodies there!
The books look like fun! Keep it up! I love your ideas! Love, Brenda
Ooh such pretty fabric and good books too!
Hello dear Alice:-)
I'm back from my trip and now trying to catch up with everyone! I so enjoyed reading your post about your mom and how wonderful that she was still cooking and canning at the age of 90...fabulous!!
Such lovely fabrics you bought for your quilting...you're really making me wish I knew how to quilt! lol xoxo
Wow, I love the fabrics. I am the same way. I've bought a lot, and when I did I knew exactly what I was going to make out of each thing I bought, but now I can't remember!
You are going to have so much fun creating with the fabric and projects from those books. Won't that be fun in the winter months?
xo
Hi there. Block 13 looks great. It reminds me of an optical illusion. What wonderful fabrics you have there and it gets worse....the buying sprees....but they are so much fun. As for the books, they are addictive as well. Keep a list handy or you'll wind up buys the same one over and over. Ask me how I know that......LOL.....Take care.
You are going to one busy gal with all of those wonderful books and fabrics! It's just so much fun to get new books and look through them deciding which projects to do first! Have fun!
Post a Comment