Apr 12, 2009

Great Giveaway

Here is a great giveaway! Pigtales and Quilts Can you believe, 30 FQ! wow! What a stash!
I found several giveaways listed on my daughter, Valerie's blog. Go on over and see what she has listed on her sidebar and sign up!
Thanks to everyone for their kind words, prayers and thoughts sent my way while I have been ill. Today finds me much improved and I believe I have almost conquered my back problem.

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Those backs can be a real pain sometimes. Hope you remain on the mend and feel back to normal quickly.

Val said...

I am so excited to see you on here again. Please don't over do. Now if we can get you to sewing again, right? I love you Mom.

Thearica said...

Thank you for the shout out about my giveaway! Hope you are well soon!

G'G'ma said...

So happy to hear that your back is feeling a little better....but it is always so slow happening....patience is hard!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that you're able to be posting again. You must have been in misery with that back issue. Take care. :D

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog; I'm visiting from your daughter's blog. Hope you continue to feel better. I'm a GA girl too - between Holly Springs and Jasper. Nice to "meet" you.

*karendianne. said...

Thinking of you and your continued healing!

Midlife Mom said...

How wonderful that your back is doing so much better! No more moving furniture for you my friend! I used to do that too but had to give it up. Sigh....

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wanted to say I hope you are feeling better today. I live near Canton, Georgia and have recently met Valerie thru her blog. I hope you can share some photos of your flowers soon.