My garden looks very unkempt! It is because I have not been able to get out and work in it, but they just bloom anyway without me.
Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, just explaining why I have not been on here much. But I wanted to say how very much I appreciate our blogging friends who have sent me such good wishes and prayers coming my way.
My sweet daughter, Valerie has been sending people my way with best wishes and I appreciate every one.
My roses are beginning to bloom and my purple iris are in full bloom. I went out and made a picture of my iris awhile ago, but did not stay out long.
While I was so sick, we had a terrible storm, and two of my pine trees were blown down. Fortunately, they fell away from the house. They were each about 60 ft tall, which would have devastated my house had they fallen this direction. Anyway, it has made me decide to have them all removed. There are about 14 of them and many are in close proximity to the house. I was not able to go out and make a picture of the fallen trees on the ground at the time, but after they were cleaned up, they left many of the logs cut up and stacked on the property. Someone is supposed to come and get them, I hope, when they come to cut the rest of the trees.
I am missing sewing so very much, and I think I can sew all right now, but can't bend over the cutting board to cut.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments and thoughts coming my way! I will be back to normal soon if resting will do it!
11 comments:
Oh Mom! I have missed you blogging! I am so glad to see you back on. Just take your time and rest. Our prayers are with you. I love you more than I can say. I can't wait until we can sew again together.
Your flowers are so pretty. I love that Barbara Bush rose and the salmon colored one is beautiful too. My dad once had sciatica and I know how painful it is. About all you can do is take it easy for a while. Sounds like you are getting better though and I hope you wil soon be able to sew. I am grateful the fallen trees did not fall on your home. We are having heavy rain storms today but thankfully no strong wind. Praying that you continue to improve and thanks for the pretty pictures.
it's so good to see a post from you!
Your flowers are lovely and must cheer you to see them.
I'm sorry you're still having such pain. My prayers continue.
Get all the rest you can.
xo
Your flowers are just gorgeous! My rose bushes are just starting to leaf out a bit so it will be a while before I have any blooms. I will enjoy the pictures of yours!
I am so sorry that you still are in so much pain. Pain is not fun and beats us down sometimes so I will be praying for you to stay strong during this healing process. Sometimes I think I would like to cut my heels right off as they cause me so much discomfort but I know this too shall pass.
No I don't have an invisable refrigerator now but I do have an invisable double oven! lol! It is still sitting in my dining area as I have been waiting for a part to come that's needed to install it. It finally came yesterday and they are going to do the installation on Monday afternoon! YIPPEE! Then there will just be the painting but that's not for another week so I think I will post my finished pictures before the kitchen is actually finished. Did that make sense? lol!
We had to have a HUGE pine tree taken down too. It was near the house and the inside was rotting which was making it weak at the bottom. I guess the animals used it for a den and each year clawed it out more. I hated to have it taken down but didn't want it landing on the house as it would've broken the house right in two! We have some poplar between our house and FIL's house that really need to come down too but I hate to lose them. The birds love them and I love the sound of the wind going through the leaves. We keep putting it off but I know one of these days they will have to come down.
Take care, rest, heal and I will be thinking of you. xoxo
You've really had a long spell with your back. Sometime those things heal so slowly. My husband has 4 bulging disks, can't have surgery and is hoping he can go back to the pain clinic again soon. The shot helped awhile. It's been about a year for him.
Your flowers are beautiful. Love roses but our yard doesn't have enough sun.
Bad storms with a lot of wind are really scarry aren't they? We live in a wooded area and often trees get blown over, particularily the beech trees that are very old.
I am so sorry to hear that you are still in such pain with your back. I do hope that it gets better soon and that you are back and able to catch up on all of your missed time. What are the doctors saying?
Your flowers are lovely. Isn't it rewarding to see them come back despite the fact that you are unable to care for them?
I'd take all those beautiful logs if we lived closer. The pine trees grow so quickly and come down so easily in a storm, don't they? And... I love all the beautiful iris.
Hope that you are able to get back into sewing soon. I know how much you were enjoying the quilting.
Prayers for a speedy recovery, Alice Grace. xoxox
The flowers are lovey. Get well!
so sorry to hear that your back is continuing to give you trouble. i hope the beautiful flowers give you joy while you recover. take good care.
The pictures of these flowers are breathtaking! I am so glad you are writing again! I love you endlessly!
Oh my, I have had problems with my sciatica in the past. It is something that can really get a person down. I hope that you are doing better. I love your sweet Val's blog site. She is so precious. Thanks for sharing her with us :-)
Jocelyn
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Sorry you're still working on the mending of the back. I know how difficult that can be. Lordy bee, do I ever!
Your roses and yard are beautiful. A real feast for the eyes. Thank you for sharing such beauty!!!
With nothing but Love, *karendianne.
Post a Comment