I am eating alone tonight, and I decided to use a little recipe that my daughter, Karen, told me about. It is absolutely delicious! I chose this recipe, with NO bread on the side, which is usually difficult for me, but not tonight.
*************************************
*************************************
1 Small or Medium Zucchini Squash
1 or 2 Small Onions
2 Tablespoons of Butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
Water, enough to cook the squash and onion, I filled the bowl about half full. Cook in microwave oven about 4 minutes. Serve while hot.
*************************************
It was delicious!!!!!!!! It totally satisfied my hunger and tasted so good! This recipe would be great for a soup appetizer for a meal, served in small amounts, because it is filling.
Now, for my relaxing hot tea.......will it be Lemon Green by Teavana, or Earl Grey?
Now, if I can just keep myself from going and getting a piece of that Key Lime Pie from Schwann's that is in my refrigerator! (No worry, I won't! LOL)
8 comments:
I had a Schwann delivery this morning...Yum! I'm afraid that Key Lime pie would keep calling me.
That looks like a light and tasty supper. Just knowing about the key lime pie would keep me up all night!!! haha
Hope you are doing well and enjoying your "new" yard.
I am so glad to see this post. I have missed you on your blog. Supper looks great. Which tea did you pick? Oh I would not have any problem with that Key Lime Pie. I love Schwanns don't you?
With pie in the fridge.....are you kidding me???? They would have to put a lock on the door and throw the key away.
I put on 7 pounds when I broke my back a few years ago so I know what you mean. Dinner looks like the perfect solution to getting those pounds off.
It's nice to see you posting again.
Mmm, that does look really really good. Yummy.
Your zucchini sounds wonderful. I love squash and onions any way you cook it. Since I'm constantly trying to lose weight I'm going to try this. blessings, marlene
that looks really good! i can't wait until my fresh veggies are ready to eat. i'll have to keep this in mind when my zucchini are going crazy. :)
Key Lime Pie????!!!!! My favorite! I didn't know that Schwann's had that, I will be getting one next time they stop. Let's see, they were just here this past week so it will be two weeks.......I'm just thinking out loud.........
That soup looks so good! Will have to give that a try but I don't think I would be able to go without the side of bread or a few crackers! lol!
Post a Comment