Jul 15, 2009

Favorite Blooms



Red Mandivilia

Hanging baskets of petunias


My favorite African Violet



9 comments:

Val said...

Just beautiful, Mom....just like you!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful blooms, and the photo of your daughter on previous post is also beautiful, like your entire family. How wonderful and special. xo

Needled Mom said...

Oh, but those are soooo pretty. I love the red Mandivilia. The color is so vibrant.

Hope you are feeling better.

Samantha said...

I had a mandivilia once, it was pink and I loved it (here in NJ they are not perennials- too cold).
Your African violet is also beautiful, my grandmother "collects" them!

Carole Burant said...

Your flowers are just gorgeous!! I used to have a pink Mandivilia but unfortunately it died on me last year. I didn't bring it in soon enough and the cold got to it. My gran's favourite flowers were African Violets:-) xoxo

Brenda Sue said...

What vibrant colors! Your home looks so cozy and happy! Love, Brenda

Midlife Mom said...

Gorgeous flowers! Don't they just make you smile looking at them? It's one of God's nicest gifts to us (along with many others!).

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello. These are the most beautiful flowers. I love African violets and had many when I was younger. I need to start growing them again, especially with the colder months ahead it would be a fun project indoors. Hope you are well and enjoying the little bit of rain we've had!

*karendianne. said...

Ohhh, how pretty! What a treat to share. Thank you.