Happy birthday to Rob (also one of my son's names). 13...that is a big one too. He has such a sweet smile.Hope you are feeling well.
Happy Birthday Robbie Lee! We love you!
Habby Birthday Rob!! What a handsome young man you are! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating becoming a TEENAGER!
will you tell him happy birth day i love you an d robgod bless youalyssa
Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful B-day. Love you, Shannon and Family
Mom, thank you for this birthday page! I will show it to him tonight. Thank you for being a wonderful Nana! We love you! Brenda
pretty cute! is that hair red or is that my monitor. i LOVE red hair.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy birthday to Rob (also one of my son's names). 13...that is a big one too. He has such a sweet smile.
Hope you are feeling well.
Happy Birthday Robbie Lee! We love you!
Habby Birthday Rob!! What a handsome young man you are! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating becoming a TEENAGER!
will you tell him happy birth day
i love you an d rob
god bless you
alyssa
Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful B-day. Love you, Shannon and Family
Mom, thank you for this birthday page! I will show it to him tonight. Thank you for being a wonderful Nana! We love you! Brenda
pretty cute! is that hair red or is that my monitor. i LOVE red hair.
Post a Comment