Apr 13, 2010

PRAY FOR GRANNY

As most of you know, Granny is very very sick in the hospital.  I just spoke with Valerie on the phone.  She is very concerned, as is the whole family, about Granny.  
Granny is in a lot of pain.  They did a procedure on her today to try to relieve part of the problem, but it does not seem to have worked.  Please please pray for her.  I hate for her to feel pain.  She is so very fragile.
We really appreciate the prayers and well wishes of all of our blogging friends and Granny fans.
Either Valerie or I will try to keep you informed.
Thank you all for your prayers. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to pray for Granny.

Heidi said...

Praying for Granny!

Anonymous said...

Praying!!

Jocelyn said...

It is breaking my heart to hear that Granny is in pain. Praying that she will soon be better.

jacquie said...

prayers for you and her!

caknitter said...

I'm praying for sweet Granny too!

Michelle said...

I am praying, and my heart is with all of you. I pray Granny can get some rest, and relief.

prashant said...

Praying for Granny!
Contextual Ad Network India