I am back on after being away for a while. I am trying to get back to normal after a trial we have been going thru. It is difficult to go thru trials, but the Lord is always faithful to see us thru, and I am trusting Him fully for His guidance and comfort. Thank you to all who have and are praying for our family, and Valerie and her family, and me during this very difficult time.
My faith has been gaining day by day. I must trust God to work things out to His will in our lives.
This Easter, I am focusing in my heart on the Risen Christ! Isn't it wonderful that we have Him to trust, or we would be miserable and hopeless. He is my all in all, He is my Saviour, He is risen! My hope is in Him!
I have been trying to keep myself busy at home. While working full time, I had gotten behind on the house. I finally hired a painter to come in and paint walls and woodwork, and then got new carpet installed thru the whole house. It has been in an upheaval here, but it is sure looking better! I am pretty excited to have it looking new and clean. As soon as everything is finished I will post some pictures.
Thank all of you for your prayers in our behalf during the trial we are going thru. I am feeling much more faith about it. I know that God will work it all out somehow.
7 comments:
I am so glad you are back!!! I have missed you posting. I having been praying for you all. I bet your home looks all spruced up with new paint and carpet. That is on my wish list. Are you working on any sewing projects??
Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Have a blessed weekend! Hugzzz
So glad to see your post. I hope you had a blessed day!
We are gonna get through it with the Lord Mom. It hurts as a Mom and Nana. But we have faith...so it is all under control. This will just make us stronger in the Lord. That is what trials are for. So we can believe for our answers to prayers together. I love you Mom.
I'm so glad to see you back!! We have all been praying for your family and yes, it is so wonderful to have Him present in our lives. I do not know what people with no faith do in a crisis. For you it must be extrememly difficult as you have to watch your daughter endure the problems as well. I know He is watching over all of you.
I admire you for tackling the house projects. I remember the last time I had to re-carpet. I said that I would move before I could handle that again!!!! What a job.
May you have a blessed Easter season.
Happy Easter, dear Alice! So good to see you posting again and please know that my prayers continue for you and Valerie. Sometimes all we can do is leave it in God's hands and trust Him to do what's best.
Good for you for having your house painted and installing a new carpet! I want to start work on my living room soon, need to remove the carpet, have wood floors put in and paint the walls. I'm not looking forward to the mess but it will be all worth it:-) xoxo
So nice to see you around Alice. God is always faithful, always there. It is the waiting that's hard.
Lord bless you all.
pokey
Good Morning Alice Grace...Your house reminds me of going to bed after a hot shower and putting on clean PJ's and getting into bed with freshly washed sheets! You know that wonderful good feeling! :) Yes, the LORD knows all our heartaches and will GO through them with us!
Post a Comment