She left us to be with Jesus on April 13, 2010
A precious saint of God. She is rejoicing now with Him, Whom she loved more than anything.
Face to Face
Words by Carrie E. Breck
Revelation 22:4
"And they shall see his face;
and his name shall be in their foreheads."
..................................
..................................
Face to face with Christ, my Savior,
Face to face - what will it be,
When with rapture I behold Him,
Jesus Christ Who died for me?
What rejoicing in His presence,
When are banished grief and pain;
When the crooked ways are straightened,
And the dark things shall be plain.
Face to face - oh, blissful moment!
Face to face - to see and know;
Face to face with my Redeemer,
Jesus Christ Who loves me so.
17 comments:
My deepest sympathy to all of you. Please know that you all will remain in my prayers during this difficult time. We all grew to love Granny through Valerie's blog. She was an inspiration.
I am so thankful that Valerie shared Granny with us on her blog and we had opportunities to buy her quilts. She was such a dear, dear lady. I extend my sympathies to you and to Val and the family. May God keep and bless you all.
I am extending my sympahties to you all. Granny will be surly be missed. Heaven just gained an aawesome quilt maker.
Blessings
I am so sorry for your loss. Granny was truly an inspriration to me and countless others. She is walking on streets of gold!!
Blessings,
Julie
So sorry to hear of your loss but rejoice that Granny is with Jesus. So hard for the ones left behind but glorious for Granny.
Alice, my heart goes out to the family, but I am rejoicing with all of you as Granny is with her Jesus. She is no longer in any pain and she is walking the streets of Gold. Praying for all of you through the next hard days. Please keep us posted.
Jocelyn
I'm so sad to read about granny she was a remarkable women. I'm sending you lots of love and hugs from the UK.
Karen
May Granny rest in peace. She touched many people with her quilts and we loved her for it. She will be missed.
I was so saddened to read the news on Valerie's blog earlier today. I grabbed the quilt I had bought from Granny and put it around me while I cried...I know she's home with Jesus now but we will all miss her so much. My heart goes out to all of her family and friends. xoxo
I love going to Valerie's blog and seeing what Granny was up to!! What a sweet, sweet spirit!! Such an inspiration to so mnay people that never got to meet her up close! Valerie has been so kind to share her Granny with all of us! I am glad that Granny is no longer in pain!
You are in my prayers,
Libby
My prayers are with you and your family during this time.
Beautiful Mom. I love you.
I was so saddened to read about Granny's passing when I returned home. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers during this time of grieving.
She was such an inspiration with her incredible faith based life and her will to live each day in His glory. Her rewards in heaven will be great.
Our deepest Sympathy to you & yours!
Blessed are all of us who know Him!
Love,Linda
jldouglas@wispwest.net
I am very sorry about the loss you are carrying with you. The words to the song are so comforting. Here you are, one who is grieving and you share comfort with everyone else. What a Christ-like thing to do. God bless.
I feel for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. May her soul be guided.
I am so thankful that Valerie shared Granny with us on her blog and we had opportunities to buy her quilts
Contextual Ad Network India
Post a Comment