It has been a while since I joined Tootsie for Flaunt Your Flowers on Friday. She has the most awesome blog, and I have always enjoyed viewing her beautiful flowers and yard. I went out today and took a few pictures of what is blooming in my yard. I am so excited because my gardenia bush is blooming again. Last year I had to cut it down to the roots because it was so diseased. When it came back this year it is healthy as can be, however it does not have near the amount of blooms it used to have, but I would think that by next year it will be back to normal. Right now it has about 15 blooms on it. It rained and many of the blooms are already turning brownish color.
This sweet yellow daisy looks happy with the drops of rain on it.
My Hydranga is looking great, but the blooms are so heavy they are lying on the ground in some places.

2 comments:
Oh I so enjoyed seeing your flowers Mom! They are gorgeous. Your whole yard is beautiful.
your flowers are so bright & cheery - thanks for sharing Paula in Idaho
Post a Comment