May 15, 2011

SWEET GIFTS!

This is my Mother's day gift from Valerie!


 Not one!  But Three crocheted dishcloths!  She said she got wild with the colors on these! 
They are beautiful and I LOVE THEM!  Thank you my sweet daughter, Valerie!

The next picture is the apron my sweet daughter, Karen gave me! I lovelove love it! Isn't it beautiful!


Then last, but not least, my daughter, Brenda, gave me two running roses to put out!  She knows my love for roses!  They are not yet blooming, but I am showing a picture of one that is already blooming in my yard to signify her gift.  Hers will be blooming before summer's end I am sure!
All three of my daughters know what I love.  I had wanted more dischcloths, I had wanted a new apron, and I admit my addiction to roses!  I can never get enough of them!
I hope you all had as good a Mother's day as I did!  God bless you all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful gifts from wonderful daughters, Alice. The rose is exquisite, the apron darling & the cloths so very handy dandy.

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

5 day GIVEAWAY, pop over

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful gifts!!!! I am seeing a theme of red here! It is so nice to receive such thoughtful AND useful gifts from the girls. They really KNOW you.

Val said...

Oh how sweet Mom! You make my dish cloths look a lot better than they really are. Love the apron and always love roses!! I love you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful daughters and beautiful gifts!