Mar 11, 2012

Catching up--Weddings

 Matt and Jessica's Christmas wedding.

 I think the shoes had to go after awhile.  LOL
Aren't they beautiful!  Lovely wedding, and SO IN LOVE!

During that past few months, I have had two of my precious grandchildren to get married! What a joy it has been to see these wonderful grandchildren start their lives with the ones they love!

Matt and his cousin Jami were born within 3 weeks of each other, and have always been close.  Matt's wedding was just before Christmas day, and Jami's wedding was on Feb. 18th of this year.
I have not yet received the professional pictures from Jami's wedding, so I am including some that were taken by my grandson on my camera.  It was a very sweet wedding, very informal, but that is what they wanted.  They want to save their money to go to Paris, France  in the fall.

 This was made in a photographers studio with the bridesmaids and with her brother Rob, who gave her awayThe studio was so "60's" style.  It was a loft studio in an old building with the brick walls, etc.  Very impressive.
The bride and groom with her Mother (my daughter), and the groom with his parents.  His parents are missionaries and this is the third wedding they have come back for in the past 6 months for their sons.
There was a parade in the street in front of the church and after the wedding, Jami and Evan ran out and joined the parade for a moment for fun.
Joining the parade after the wedding.

 Evan's Dad performed the ceremony.
Such a sweet precious couple! So in love!
Congratulations to Matt and Jessica and Jami and Evan!

4 comments:

Val said...

So glad to see you posting!!! Congrats to Jami & Matt!!!!

lindsey said...

Great weddings photo's and a lovely studio!

Needled Mom said...

What fun weddings!! I am sure that you enjoyed both. How funny that they would marry so close together.

Carole Burant said...

I so love weddings:-) These two weddings mentioned on here looked like they were so much fun and sometimes informal weddings are so much better than formal ones. I just LOVE the red shoes Jessica wore with her wedding dress but I can see where she wouldn't be able to stand them on her feet for too long! lol I'm so happy for both couples, all the very best in the future for all of them. xoxo