Hey, everyone! There is a great give-away at the Country Cellar! Angela is having a give-away just for you commenting on her April 1 post. Go on over there and look at her creations! She is a very talented gal!
I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.
3 comments:
I'll have to go check it out. COUNTRY CELLAR - what a clever name.
stop by today special treat for ya.
I wanted to let you know that I am having a book giveaway. To enter all you need to do is post ten struggles you face as a Christian woman and also your age. If you have a few minutes, come check out my blog. Thanks and God bless.
Post a Comment