Jan 1, 2009

Update

I am sorry I have not been a good blogger the past two weeks. My daughter, Brenda's, husband has passed away and I am very busy helping her.

Please know that I have not visited your blogs as usual due to this event.

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year, and I will be back soon.

Pray for Brenda and her children in the loss of her husband and their father.

God bless you all.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

So very sorry - you and your family are in my prayers.

Val said...

We are praying for their little family. I am glad you were there for them Mom. I know Brenda needed you and appreciates you. I know I do. I love you for being you.

Carole Burant said...

My heart and prayers go out to Brenda and her family...how very sad. I've no doubt she is truly appreciating you being there for her! Don't you worry about us, we'll still be here when you have more time for blogging again:-) xoxo

Paula said...

I'll be praying for the family. It's wonderful that she can have her mother with her during this difficult time.

jacquie said...

oh dear, i'm so sorry you and your family are going through such a difficult time. i do wish you well in the new year. take good care.

lindsey said...

I am so sorry to hear of your news...I will be praying for you and your family, trusting that God will comfort your daughter and all of you at this time.

Anonymous said...

Your posts have been missed. How terribly sorry I am for your daughter's loss and that of her family too, of course. This is such a tragedy and I send my sympathy.

*karendianne. said...

I have also been missing. Know that I am sending my prayers and love out to your daughter and her children. And you for endurance to support all in need of you.

Remember, in the palm of Gods hand.

Love, *karendianne.

lindsey said...

Lovely photo's of you and baby Davis on Valeries blog. Such a blessing during the sad loss of your son in law. I pray for God's peace to be with you and your family and that you will know His strength throughout this time.