I have been listening to music on some of my favorite blogs today while sewing.
Valerie and I are doing the Saturday Sampler from Lavender Lime Quilt Store. Today I finished block one and block two. I have really enjoyed making these blocks. They are far from perfect, but I am proud of them anyway. The batik fabric is fabulous!
Also, I received a Pay It Forward gift from my daughter, Valerie that I love!
It is a neck pillow. She did a beautiful job on it and I am so very proud of it. Thanks, Valerie! Now it is time for me to do a Pay It Forward!
It’s based of the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward" where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness pass it on.
So here’s how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on the blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I do not know what that gift will be yet, and it won’t be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent (within 6 months) and that’s a promise!
What YOU have to do in return, then, is Pay it Forward by making the same promise on your blog. First of all, please comment freely, but if you want to be a part of the Pay it Forward, just say so, and I will add the first three who ask to be a part of this challenge to the list of those to whom I will send a gift. Be sure I have your e-mail or your blog address so I can get in touch with you.
So....are you up to the challenge? I already have some ideas about what I will make to send my participants.
6 comments:
Well, leave it to me to be first! I am so excited. I can't wait to see what you make little ole me.
I have never played this but would love to! I'm already thinking about what I can make!
Your quilt blocks are lovely and so well done!!! Good job!
PS My addy is: thediz@roadrunner.com
I love the color choices in your blocks. I think they look great so I don't see how you say they are not perfect.
I'll bet you are loving your gift from Valerie. I can see a hundred uses for it.
Have a great week.
Youre blocks are lovely and the pillow Valerie did is so pretty and comfy, too! I can tell from here. ;)
Just in case you have a third spot open, I would like to participate in the Pay It Forward Challenge. I enjoy your blog, along with Valerie's.
Post a Comment