I joined a swap challenge with Angie at Simple Thyme Primitives. I had such a fun time trying to figure out what to send my partner. Today I received the most wonderful items from Lisa at Black Sheep Prims Homeplace. She is so creative and I am so proud to receive these beautiful items. I will cherish them always.
Thank you, Lisa, for these wonderful gifts!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so jealous. Why didn't I join that swap? These are wonderful. I love it. I bet you are glad you joined it, aren't you?
What wonderful gifts. I especially like the second one. Aren't swaps fun?
Oh i am so happy you love your goodies! I received mine today too, thank you so much Alice!
How fun, those are great gifts!
What wonderful gifts for a swap. I love the third one :)
hugs))
WOW! I haven't been around for a while because, well, because I've been slackin'.
It was worth the wait. These are such special treasure. You're so deserving, too. I'm impressed.
Amazing Grace is beautimous! I really love the Keep Your Faith plate, too.
Post a Comment