






Last Saturday we had our annual lady's luncheon at my church. It is always so wonderful, that I determined to get my three daughter's to attend this year. Unfortunately, Valerie had a prior trip planned, but I was so thrilled to have my daughters Brenda and Karen to attend with me. We had such a wonderful time, and our speaker, Nell Mohney, was fantastic!
Part of the fun of this luncheon is that people can sign up to decorate a table and invite friends and family to join them at their table. The tables were so beautiful, and it was such fun to see all the different themes and china place settings.
My daughters really loved every minute of it and so did I!
My daughters really loved every minute of it and so did I!



21 comments:
I sure did miss getting to go but just couldn't work everything in. I would have loved to have been in that picture with my you and my sisters. Maybe next time. The pictures are gorgeous.
I loved all the different table settings - all so beautiful!!!!
It sounds like a wonderful day.
Your daughters are beautiful. I think I've mentioned that before but I like to highlight that each and every time I can. :)
I love these tables. Thank you so much for taking the time to photograph and share. This is something they do at my friend's Church as well although I must admit the tables have yet to be as classically beautiful as they are here!
The table settings were just beautiful and the whole room looked so colorful. Glad you and your daughters had such a lovely time.
Such pretty table settings - looks like a nice time! Lucky you to have your daughters to share it with.
Hello Dear,
Thank you for the kind words of love and encouragement. It has been a touching few days to see the outpouring of love, prayers and support from all my girls in blogland! So wonderful to meet you! What a wonderful way to have a luncheon, I would love to do this! Of course we know my table would be done in pink! Did you do one? I will love to add you to my side bar! Isn't it wonderful to spend a day with your girls! Bye for now, Lori
Looks like such a lovely afternoon and the tables all look so festive and pretty.
The picture of you with your girls is a treasure :)
What a great idea to have different people decorate the tables! I'm going to remember that for our next luncheon at my church. blessings, marlene
It was a wonderful gift to be with my beautiful Mama and sister, Karen. We missed our sister Valerie very much. Our speaker taught us that the Eagle, a majestic bird, represents inspiration and courage. It is the only bird that will not try to avoid a storm. Tho eagles don't seek out storms, when one occurs, they hang on until they can soar above it. BUT THOSE WHO HOPE IN THE LORD WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH. THEY WILL SOAR ON WINGS LIKE EAGLES, THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GROW WEARY, THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BE FAINT! ISAIAH 40:31 May you all be a symbol of courage and inspiration to those whose lives you touch.
What beautiful place settings! I think I will copy them for future reference! heehee! So glad two of your daughters could go and I am sure Valerie would have been there if she could have.
I am so sorry to hear that your back has you out of commission for a spell. I hope that you are feeling better soon and back to your old self. Take care. Hugs.
Valerie said you weren't feeling well so I thought I would stop by and give you well wishes. Hope you are back to your sweet self soon! Blessings,angie
Oh dear, I just found out that you are laid up with your back...please know that I'm thinking of you and praying that you are soon back up on your feet! I'm so behind with visiting everyone, I'm sorry for being so late in wishing you well!!
I loved seeing how everyone decorated their table at your church ladies' luncheon, everyone one of them gorgeous!! I've no doubt you enjoyed having two of your daughters with you:-) Everyone looked like they were having a wonderful time. Beautiful yellow roses as well!!
Take care of YOU! xoxo
What a lovely post. The tables look beautiful and so nice to have your daughters with you. I will be praying that your back pain goes and you will be feeling well again.
Heard from Val's blog that you are laid up (or down) with back problems. I have degenerative disk disease in my lower back that acts up quite a bit, so I know about back pain. I pray that you will be feeling better real soon!
We love you very much and hope you will back to normal very soon. Love, Brenda
i love how each table is different! i'm letting my mom know about this.
A gentle, kind spirit dropped by LeeHaven and spoke to me. After the conversation I hurried myself over here to tell you I'm thinking of you and hope you're resting and healing and that you'll pinch that nerve back! You're in my heart and in my prayers.
Whole hearted Love, *karendianne.
Just came over from Valerie's site, hope your back is better really soon! Take care of yourself and heal! xoxox
Oh what beautiful tables!!! Lovely idea!! Hope you are feeling better these days.
You have a very beautiful family!
I am a Val blog reader so feel like I know you all!!;-)
OMGosh the tables are just beautiful...what a fun thing to do.
Karen
Post a Comment