I have been pretty negligent about posting lately. Summer has been so busy that it is hard to get around to everything. But I wanted to post some blessings that our family received today.
Today, my dear brother underwent surgery for a blocked carotid artery. The doctor said the surgery turned out perfect! How wonderful God is for answered prayer!
Then, Brett, (also known as "Brother"), my dear great grandson also had surgery today for a foreign object that had lodged in his ear from playing in the ocean last week. Brother is my daughter, Valerie's grandson. His surgery turned out great, too! We are praising the Lord for these successful surgeries.
6 comments:
Thank the Lord for all of HIS blessings. I love the picture of the flowers but I adore that birds nest. Sure am glad to see you blogging again. I have missed your posts.
So many blessings and so much beauty. I am so glad that both surgeries came out with such great results. He is great!
God is so wonderful! Blessings and more blessings! Too many to count! Love, Brenda
This is great.God is so awsome.We all are so blessed.Thank-u for a beautiful post! Blessings, Faye
Such wonderful news regarding your brother's surgery! My prayers are with him as he recovers.
I know what you mean about summer being busy...it's hard to find computer time! I have been posting but most days it's very hard to spend hours visiting everyone when there's so much to do. Today, though, I had nothing planned so I'm free to visit:-)
Your flowers are just gorgeous, especially that "striped" miniature rose..beautiful!!
I had read on Valerie's blog about Brother and was so happy to hear that his surgery to remove the foreign object from his ear had turned out well:-) xoxo
those look like finch eggs!!! I have a nest with 5 of them in it that they laid and abandoned!
welcome to my blog list new friend! I do hope you will join the Friday meme I host to show off these beautiful flowers next week!!!
Post a Comment