Congratulations on winning the silent auction! It is adorable! I loved looking at all of the pictures of the quilts, they just make me want to get right down in my sewing room and get the ole' machine going!
I had fun catching up on all your posts that you did while I was gone. You are so fortunate to be near so many nice quilt shows. You'd think that here in Maine we would have more but we don't seem to have that many at least in my area. I should join a guild so that I would know more about what's going on, maybe I'm missing some.
That was frightening about the man parking in front of you three! You were very wise to take off as fast as you did. It is very likely that he saw three women alone and was going to rob you. You just can't be too careful these days especially as women we have to be ever aware of what's going on. The pictures of the mountains and the apples are beautiful!
Yes, we had a wonderful time on our trip with the kids. Such precious memories.
Woohoo! Congratulations on winning the silent auction:-) The wall hanging is absolutely darling!! I was looking at all the quilts you posted on one of your previous posts as well and oh my, how beautiful they all are! And what a treat to also meet a fellow blogger while at the quilt show:-) xoxo
9 comments:
I am so glad that you won this! It is so cute! I love it! Congrats! I am ready to go to another one!
What an adorable quilt! Congratulations on having the winning bid.
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
That is just so pretty - I love it! Congrats and I am so glad you two enjoyed your trip.
Ooooh!!! I love it. It is so cute. The other quilts are stunning too. So much work goes into them. WOW!
lucky you!!! that is adorable!
Congratulations on winning the silent auction! It is adorable! I loved looking at all of the pictures of the quilts, they just make me want to get right down in my sewing room and get the ole' machine going!
I had fun catching up on all your posts that you did while I was gone. You are so fortunate to be near so many nice quilt shows. You'd think that here in Maine we would have more but we don't seem to have that many at least in my area. I should join a guild so that I would know more about what's going on, maybe I'm missing some.
That was frightening about the man parking in front of you three! You were very wise to take off as fast as you did. It is very likely that he saw three women alone and was going to rob you. You just can't be too careful these days especially as women we have to be ever aware of what's going on. The pictures of the mountains and the apples are beautiful!
Yes, we had a wonderful time on our trip with the kids. Such precious memories.
Lucky you. What a cute winnings too.
Woohoo! Congratulations on winning the silent auction:-) The wall hanging is absolutely darling!! I was looking at all the quilts you posted on one of your previous posts as well and oh my, how beautiful they all are! And what a treat to also meet a fellow blogger while at the quilt show:-) xoxo
Congratulations - how exciting!Love, Brenda
Post a Comment