When You Have Hope All Things are Possible! That is the saying on the back of the t-shirt that was given to me when I went for my annual mammogram yesterday!
I hate to get that done, but it is a necessary thing for all women to have done. The place I go to is the best one that I have ever gone to, as their equipment is very updated, and the staff is so nice and kind.
Afterward, I celebrated by going to Panera Bread for breakfast. It was an interesting experience. I was alone at a table, and near me were four men having breakfast, and I could not help but overhear their conversation. Of course, there was talk of football, as is usual among men, but then their conversation turned to Christian values and Bible studies. I was so encouraged by their attitudes of trying to live right and do everything right.
The news sometimes will make you believe that there is no one any more hardly that believes in Christian values, but my faith in people was restored yesterday.
5 comments:
Good Morning, I recently had my mammogram also - I was late getting it scheduled due to mama's illness/passing but thankfully everything was fine. Thank you for the reminder of how important these tests are. So glad you treated yourself to breakfast and that it was a positive/uplifting experience. Have a good day.
do you mind if I use that first photo in my sidebar?
have a happy weekend!
Mom, This is such a needful reminder. My appt. is in November. I loved hearing of your experience at Panera Bread. It was so nice to hear something positive. Did you miss me???
It's always such a huge relief when the mammogram results come in and everything is fine:-) I'm due to schedule mine too!! Love the t-shirt they gave you.
Wow, as you say, it's not often you'll overhear a group of men talking about Christian values and Bible studies...that's wonderful!! xoxo
It was such a pleasure meeting you and Val at the quilt show in Blairsville. You are just delightful ladies and I love your blogs.
Dot in beautiful NE Georgia
Post a Comment