Hi Alice, I stopped by to say I always look forward to visiting with you and Val for the Sew-In. I clicked on Amden's picture and read the family's prayer request. You may know that my sister had a down syndrome baby that she blogs about frequently. I have forwarded the info to her with the hope that her personal experience will be of help to the young parents.
I got my sweet package in the mail, thank-you! I am getting ready to spend a lot of my spring sewing so this is a wonderful surprise and your blog is inspiration~ thank-you.
A Friday Night Sew-in...what a lovely idea. You look great sewing on your new/old machine...bet its a beauty. Kind Regards Judith http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Hi Alice, I stopped by to say I always look forward to visiting with you and Val for the Sew-In. I clicked on Amden's picture and read the family's prayer request. You may know that my sister had a down syndrome baby that she blogs about frequently. I have forwarded the info to her with the hope that her personal experience will be of help to the young parents.
Hey Mom, Go check out my blog to see what you got in the mail!!! Love ya!
I got my sweet package in the mail, thank-you! I am getting ready to spend a lot of my spring sewing so this is a wonderful surprise and your blog is inspiration~ thank-you.
Thank you, Thank you for my wonderful giveaway gift...it's posted today!
A Friday Night Sew-in...what a lovely idea. You look great sewing on your new/old machine...bet its a beauty.
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com
Post a Comment