Feb 8, 2010

Saturday Quilt Club


This past Saturday, Valerie and I went to our usual Saturday Quilt Club.  We had our usual breakfast at Panera Bread and then had a great time looking at all the new fabrics there and going to the meeting.  You can see more about this visit at Valerie's blog. Here are a few pictures of our visit to Lavender Lime.

26 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW..sounds like a wonderful day with a wonderful friend. Beautiful quilts.
Blessings, andrea

Anonymous said...

What fun you and Val must have together. These quilts are so pretty. My adult niece has a condo in Atlanta near Piedmont Park and one room is in pink and brown - wouldn't she love the quilt above??? Hope you have a wonderful day.

Kim said...

Happy birthday!! You are such a pretty lady and sweet too! Val is lucky to have you for her mom. I wish you a wonderful day!

Val said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOM???
What happened to your picture? I guess I will add it to my post!!!
I hope you have a blessed day today.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alice.
These are such nice photos. I enjoy reading about your & Valerie's Saturday quilt class days.

Jocelyn said...

You are so blessed to have Valerie share your love of quilting. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Alice!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a day full of smiles, comfort and peace.

Becky Garrison said...

Happy Birthday Valerie's Mom!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!

Needled Mom said...

Happy, happy birthday to you!!!! I hope you will enjoy your day with family and friends.

Victoria is just gorgeous! I have mine propped up too as it keeps tilting one way or the other.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I am glad you have a wonderful daughter to spend time with!! Looks like you two had a great time!!

Vicki said...

Alice,
Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday;
I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them!
I hope that your day is blessed with happiness and joy!
Love you! Your adopted daughter, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, tomorrow.
Mama Bear

Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Alice
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!!

Just be glad you can't hear me sing cuz I can't sing worth a darn! lol Hope you're having a fabulous day. xoxo

Amelia said...

Your daughter Valerie mentioned today was special - your birthday!

Enjoy it - May God give you many more and bless you even more in the days to come.

Allie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!!! May you have the happiest birthday EVER!!

Anonymous said...

Davis is walking on his website...check out the video- Happy Birthday! We love you
Dusty, Mandy & Davis

caknitter said...

I'm popping in to wish a Happy Birthday!! I hope you enjoy your special day!

G'G'ma said...

A belated Happy Birthday. I'm sure you had a great day with your family.

Victoria is beautiful!

I tried to make a comment yesterday but my computer wasn't into comments I guess. Tried Valerie's blog too and no luck there either. Glad I'm in business today.

Sarah or Semmy said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you for all your interesting posts. Miss Victoria is glorious in her dress of red. So fitting for Valentine Month. Sarah

Andrea said...

Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.
Blessings, andrea

Miss Gracie's House said...

Of course, I'm drawn to the cream/white one!
rene'

Brenda said...

I loved this! It is so wonderful to know you all are together! One day, I hope to join you all! Love, Brenda

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your and your daughter's blog. I love that you and your daughter both quilt! :)

Those are lovely quilts.

angel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.