Oh Mom, Thank you for this. I have been in a sad way today but this lifted me up. We have got to know that HE is in control. HE is our hope. Thank you and I love you.
This has become one of my favorite songs sung by them.Their rendition truly lifted me up awhile ago. You should check out their rendition of "No More Tears" on YouTube too~ amazing!
That is truly a beautiful song! Alice, I just wanted to let you know that I received your package today and I am so in love with that delightful little sewing machine!! I also love the candle so thank you SO much!!!! xoxo
7 comments:
Oh Mom, Thank you for this. I have been in a sad way today but this lifted me up. We have got to know that HE is in control. HE is our hope. Thank you and I love you.
This has become one of my favorite songs sung by them.Their rendition truly lifted me up awhile ago. You should check out their rendition of "No More Tears" on YouTube too~ amazing!
Thank you for this, it's a favorite. Now, to make it a day-to-day part of our lives, huh?
That is truly a beautiful song! Alice, I just wanted to let you know that I received your package today and I am so in love with that delightful little sewing machine!! I also love the candle so thank you SO much!!!! xoxo
This is my favorite song. Thank you for sharing with us all! Love, Brenda
One of my favorite songs and this is a beautiful rendition of it! Still praying for you and Val! xoxoxox
Hope you are doing okay. Miss seeing your blog posts.
Jocelyn
Post a Comment