Did you read my post of last week about the floods & where you can assist those in need? If not, pop over ... truly sad. At least Fox News is doing a decent job of informing the public of this disaster ...
What a terrible disaster, just horrible for those dear people! The Bible talks about such disasters in the end times so I guess we should be ready at all times!
I haven't been a very good blogger lately either. So much going on and things to do. With spring comes a host of activities that I don't have in the wintertime such as weeding, planting, mowing and trimming. I do love it though so am not complaining!
It still doesn't seem real that dear Grannie has gone on to heaven. I think she stole a piece of all our hearts over the last months without even knowing it. So glad I had the chance to be a small part of her life and see the videos that Val took of her.
I bet your home looks wonderful with the new carpeting and painting and all. Don't you just love the freshness of it!
I am still enjoying all the goodies you sent me in the PIF!!! I love to wear my apron and have a couple of pictures I should post that the Hubs took of me wearing it. There's just something about a pretty apron that is very feminine, I know, I am showing my age but I do love them!!
The table settings are just gorgeous!!! I wish I had printed off some of the pictures you have posted of them to get ideas from!!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and are having a great week! xoxoxox
4 comments:
Did you read my post of last week about the floods & where you can assist those in need? If not, pop over ... truly sad. At least Fox News is doing a decent job of informing the public of this disaster ...
Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day weekend.
Have a wonderful week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon
What a terrible disaster, just horrible for those dear people! The Bible talks about such disasters in the end times so I guess we should be ready at all times!
I haven't been a very good blogger lately either. So much going on and things to do. With spring comes a host of activities that I don't have in the wintertime such as weeding, planting, mowing and trimming. I do love it though so am not complaining!
It still doesn't seem real that dear Grannie has gone on to heaven. I think she stole a piece of all our hearts over the last months without even knowing it. So glad I had the chance to be a small part of her life and see the videos that Val took of her.
I bet your home looks wonderful with the new carpeting and painting and all. Don't you just love the freshness of it!
I am still enjoying all the goodies you sent me in the PIF!!! I love to wear my apron and have a couple of pictures I should post that the Hubs took of me wearing it. There's just something about a pretty apron that is very feminine, I know, I am showing my age but I do love them!!
The table settings are just gorgeous!!! I wish I had printed off some of the pictures you have posted of them to get ideas from!!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and are having a great week! xoxoxox
Wow. This is unreal. I am so thankful that Brenda(my sister) didn't have any of that flooding. I am thankful that they are safe. That video is unreal.
Happy Birthday to my sweet sister Karen!!! I love you.
Post a Comment