Apr 18, 2008

Quilt Along

I have decided to go ahead and show the quilt blocks I have done so far on the Quilt Along with Amanda Jean. I have only done 9 blocks so far, but plan to try to do the other 3 within the next few days. I have been in a quilting class and that has slowed me down, but in that class I learned so much that has made me know more about what I am doing. Some of these are far from perfect, but I am very proud of them. It is very obvious on the first block that it was my first. I plan to take it apart and redo it.

Anyway, I thank Amanda Jean for her wonderful tutorials, and this is just the beginning for me and my wonderful daughter, Valerie!

On another note! I have been tagged! By Susie for a meme! Here are the rules:

1) Write your own six-word memoir about yourself.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag five more blogs with links.
5) And don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!Here's my six work memoir:
"I am loving working on quilting!!"
I'll tag: Karen, Em, and Jan.

2 comments:

Val said...

I am so glad you put your blocks on for everyone to see. I love them.

Susie said...

Thanks for playing along with this meme! Yours fits you perfectly :)
hugs!