It is far from perfect! But then, I have to keep reminding myself that I am a beginner, so I have to start somewhere!
I also found another project to do! I am so excited! As if I did not have enough on my agenda of fun projects! I do get behind, since I work a full time job at an office, also. But life is good, and I am so proud I have found all the wonderful people in blogland!
I went to see what Anina was doing, and found this wonderful project from her blog with the Noah's Ark embroidery from Lynette Anderson.

What fun that is going to be!
I also found another project to do! I am so excited! As if I did not have enough on my agenda of fun projects! I do get behind, since I work a full time job at an office, also. But life is good, and I am so proud I have found all the wonderful people in blogland!
I went to see what Anina was doing, and found this wonderful project from her blog with the Noah's Ark embroidery from Lynette Anderson.
What fun that is going to be!
7 comments:
Yay! It's so great to see how many people are making these little stitcheries!
You would never know that you are a beginner. Don't be too hard on yourself.
The Noah's ark stitcheries are so cute. I am going to have to check them out.
I just love these. I will be doing them also with you. I just love your block. You are great, as always. I love you, MOM
I'm thinking about doing these for my mom for Christmas..she's a Noah's ark fan. I think they're so cute!
The quilters I know, myself included, share what you have discovered...that more than one project at a time can be fun and it's hard to resist. I have the Noah's Ark stitcheries traced on cloth but haven't begun stitching yet. I was thinking of doing all of mine in redwork and thirties repro fabrics.
Ohhhhhh! I love the Noah's Ark project! I used to do a lot of redwork and love to stitch! Thanks for showing us!!
Glad you liked my post on the cottage. Yes, we have made many, many wonderful memories there over the years and Lord willing we will make many more!! :o)
You do beautiful work on your squares!
the noah's ark project looks like a fun one to work on. your block 10 for the quilt along looks wonderful.
Post a Comment