








Last Saturday I went to the Trunk Show at Lavender Lime , my favorite quilt store. My pictures are not great, as I was on the front row and too close to the quilts, but maybe you can get an idea of the wonderful quilts that were shown by two local quilters, Beth Mulkey and Marilyn Geraldson from the Chattanooga area. This is just a fraction of the number of quilts shown. I was just in awe of the quilts and the wonderful talent of these two ladies! Unfortunately, I did not write down the names of the quilts since I was trying to operate the camera. I am sure you professional quilters will know the names. Also there were many of them that were personalized to specific people (mostly grandchildren) in their family. The ballerina was one of the quilts that was designed especially for a granddaughter. It was quite interesting. All in all, it was a great "show and tell" from two wonderful talented ladies.
11 comments:
They're all so beautiful and detailed!
I especially love the ballerina one :)
hugs))
Aren't quilt shows like this fun. Just seeing up close and personal is the best. I like the stripey bias binding on the last quilt and the folk art Americana design of it. Thanks for sharing your photos.
These are all lovely. I enjoyed SEEING them *hee* *hee* - but I had to go back and double SEE the ballerina. How neat is that? Wow.
Thanks for sharing.
Seeing You Again Love, *karendianne.
I sure wish I could have been there with you. These quilts are just so beautiful. Boy, I have a lot to learn! Love ya!
Beautiful photos and beautiful quilts. I would have to choose the ballet or the appliqued medallion one as my favorites. Stunning!
love that ballet quilt too. what a treasure. lovely quilts!
Just spectacular! Just think of all the work that went into those quilts! I like the ballet one the best but they all are incredible! Thanks for getting pictures to show us!!!!
Wow, what wonderful quilts. I especially love the balarina. Spectacular, thanks for sharing.
These are all so beautiful and so much time and love must have gone in to each one. The talent is so impressive. Thanks for sharing great artwork. Love, Brenda
OMG! Beautiful Quilts.
I love your blog and all your crafty ways! I've awarded you one of my favorite blogs! You can pick up your award by going to my blog. Thanks for all your inspiration!
- Jeannine - Creative Juice Studios
Post a Comment