Aug 1, 2008

Happy Birthday, Robbie!

Robbie, about 3 years ago (check out that hairstyle!)

Robbie, 2 years ago. He is a black belt in Karate
Robbie, this year. He was chosen in his class to be a disc jockey for a class project.
Robbie has worked hard at karate since 3 years old, and his room at home is full of trophies and awards. He is a very dedicated Christian boy and I am very proud to call him my grandson.

Happy twelfth Birthday, Rob! I hope your day is wonderful!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This special birthday message from you made his day! He was not looking forward to getting up and going back to school on his birthday - but after seeing how much you loved him gave him a happy spirit! Thank you for making this day special for him. We love you very much and wish we were there with YOU. Love, Brenda

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Nana! I love you.

Love,

Rob

Anonymous said...

What an outstanding young man...sending Happy Birthday wishes along to Robbie.

Val said...

Happy Birthday Robbie! We are so proud of you. Good luck in School! We love you, Beth

Midlife Mom said...

What a handsome young man, you must be very proud of him as I know you are all of your grandkids! Happy Birthday Robbie!!

Needled Mom said...

Happy 12th birthday. What a handsome young man now and what a cutie at three!!!