One of the ladies designed this one for her young grandson who loves spacemen

.
Above is the back side of the Ballerina quilt that everyone loved on my last blog. The pictures are the actual pictures of the little granddaughter the quilt was designed for.
This one was called "Latte", I remember it because I love latte!
Wow, this looks difficult!




Last, but not least, I would like to tell you about a Just Because Giveaway over at Connie's blog!
Go on over there and sign up! I know you will enjoy her blog.
12 comments:
I just love these quilts. I hope I get to go to the next one with you! Thanks for sharing these. I just love it and I love you, MOM.
Those quilts are just soooooo spectacular! I love the one with all the space people. So cute. Also the fall one with the pumpkins, I want that quilt!!!!
Great pictures...thanks
thanks so much for the mini show. loved seeing the back of that ballet quilt. plus...got here and the music was down by the river to pray...love that song...choreographic a spritual dance for my high school girls for our church to that song...brought back such great memories...thanks!
I like the latte quilt best of these, I think.
I like to quilt, but only by hand, not machine. I haven't done any quilting in several years though. Right now I'm on an afghan crocheting kick.
If Hurricane Gustav comes ashore in Louisiana we'll almost certainly get some of the rain from it. We have shelters opening up here now for those evacuating from the storm, and a lot of our motels and hotels are filling up fast with refugees.
Y'all stay safe there in Ga. Alice Grace.
Happy Labor Day weekend! :o)
Love and hugs,
Diane
Thanks for posting all these picures, it is great to see so many lovely quilts!
Okay.....another tough choice as to favorites. I love the fall pumpkin one, the alien people and the N.Y. Beauty blocks.
Thanks for visting my blog and for your lovely comments about my granddaughters. They will be arriving at our house tomorrow together with my grandsons from South Africa (and all their parents)as my youngest son gets married on Friday...so much excitement...God is so great...being a Grandma is wonderful isnt it?!!
Oh, such beautiful quilts! Thank you for linking to my blog and the give-away.
They're all beautiful, but the Harvest One is my favorite. I also love how she included pictures of her granddaughter in the ballerina quilt.
Thanks for sharing!
xo
Such diversity and beauty in the quilts you've shared. The first one with the aliens made me grin - it's so playful!
Pumpkin Quilt - oh wow!!!
Patch of Pumpkins to Love, *karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven
Post a Comment