Sep 18, 2008

Lighten up...............

Catching up with my neighbor over the fence!
Water! Water!
If only!

Is that a juicer?
Now, Class, behave!
I'll show them!
Rock a Bye baby!
I don't know what genius did this, but it was in an email I received today.
With all the terrible stuff happening in the world, and the bickering and fighting going on, I decided to put a few pictures on that made me smile. Maybe you will smile too!

9 comments:

Val said...

YOU always make me smile! Cute pictures!

Susie said...

Someone is amazingly creative! Thanks for making me smile tonight!
hugs!

Needled Mom said...

I received the same e-mail this week and thought it was fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with everyone else.

Didn't you really love the cellulite one????

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Oh my gosh, those are too funny!

*karendianne. said...

How fun! This made me smile. They're funny. I think the "Now class, behave" is my favorite today.

Lightening Up with Love, *karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven

Alyssa said...

who made those pics did tylor make those because I like it nana

Katherine said...

These pics are great! They put a huge smile on my face, Alice Grace.
Thanks for sharing them!

jacquie said...

oh my goodness, this is so great! i'm sending this link so i can spread the fun. thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Super photos! Thanks :D