
Jeannine at Creative Juice Studios has sent me an award! I love it! Thank you, Jeannine
I received this Award this week . She is on my list of favorite blogs and one I frequent.
Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
In no particular order, the nominees are... (drum roll please!)
1. Valerie
2. Connie
3. Midlife Mom
4. Susie
5. Jacquie
6. Needled Mom
7. Lynn
There are so many more blogs I love, but could not list them all.
Have a great week!
9 comments:
Thank you so much. I am thrilled to put this on my blog because I truly know that you love my blog and I love yours. Love your daughter
Thank you so much for passing this award to me as well, I am honored.
Thank you so much for the award, it made my day and gave me a big smile this morning! I also feel honored! xoxox
What exciting news! Thank you so much. I have always enjoyed your blog as well.
2 comments???? I just had to comment on the music! Love it!
How sweet of you to think of me! I'm delighted, and I think this is a perfect award for your blog!!
Thanks also for your prayers and concern for my daughter..
((hugs))
you know i love your blog too...so right back at you! thanks, i'm honored.
Thank you so much for the award. I'm glad you like my blog. - This to Shall Past poem was my one of mothers favorites. I'd forgotten that until I saw it on your blog - thanks for the reminder.
Congratulations Mama! Well deserved! Love, Brenda
Post a Comment