Sep 11, 2008

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER


We will always remember 9/11/01 as a memorial to those whose lives were taken, innocent lives, loved ones.
Tears flow as we think of that day and remember it today along with the people who lost their loved ones.
Let it never happen again, that our homeland will be attacked by those who hate us.
Thank you to President Bush, and to all our armed forces who have strived so hard to protect us.

2 comments:

Val said...

I totally agree with you. Everyone seems to complain about Bush and sure there might have been mistakes but we sure have been safe since 911. Thankful for our freedom. Prayers for all these families.

Needled Mom said...

So true. Although I doubt that we will ever feel completely safe, I do feel very grateful that nothing major has happened sine that fateful day. Obviously there are many people to thank for that and they seldom get their thanks these days.