I remember waking up one morning and sensing that God was right there, waiting for me. What a wonderful welcome to a new day! How beautiful to know a new day is here in which we can honor Him who gave His life for us.
Sometimes at night, when all is quiet, I can feel a peacefulness that only God can give. That is a good time to worship Him and thank Him for His love and protection. The following verse has been on my mind today and has been such a blessing to me.
Deuteronomy 10:12 'And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul.'
3 comments:
This is just beautiful. Thanks for reminding us that every day we wake up and see the light of another day, we should be so thankful.
What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing that encouragement.
I needed this today! Thank you for reminding me of the peace of God!
Post a Comment