Mar 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to Tyler!




Tyler and his laptop computer
Happy Birthday to Tyler, my Grandson who is 12 years old today! Tyler is my computer guru and pal. When I needed to buy a new printer/copier/scanner/fax, it was Tyler I took to help me pick it out. When it needed installing, it was Tyler who promptly opened it up and installed it for me. He is a very good boy, and if you ask him if he had a good day, I have never heard him say anything but "I had a great day!". He is always cheerful and ready to help in any way. He is a model grandson, and I hope he has a wonderful birthday today!










HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!

2 comments:

Val said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! We love you. Love Beth & Family

Anonymous said...

Tyler just loved your message! Thank you so much! Love you, Karen