Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I LOVE the Miford series, I was so sad each time I finished one of the books as they were soooooo good!
Love your quilt block, very nice. I've never done that one. I noticed some redwork on your sidebar. I have a redwork quilt that my favorite aunt made years ago that tells the story of her life. It's one of my treasures! I should do a post on it soon.
7 comments:
Love the block you made. Quilting is so addictive, so be prepared! :)
Congrats on a job well done.
Mom, I loved doing this with you. I can't wait until next week. Don't forget your homework!
The block is beautiful! I love the colors.
fantastic! that is a neat block that I haven't seen before! Can't wait to see more!
Thanks for stopping by! Yes, I LOVE the Miford series, I was so sad each time I finished one of the books as they were soooooo good!
Love your quilt block, very nice. I've never done that one. I noticed some redwork on your sidebar. I have a redwork quilt that my favorite aunt made years ago that tells the story of her life. It's one of my treasures! I should do a post on it soon.
I meant to say MITFORD!
See I did multiples too!! ha!
Post a Comment