
Above is the block we did on the first night.Our class at Lavender Lime went well tonight! My daughter, Valerie and I had lots of fun, and lots of work. We did (oops, I mean they did) 3 blocks. I got two finished and the third one not quite finished but it is close to being done. It turned out that I had not cut all the pieces I should have for the third block. Neverthless, I have two new ones to show and I am very proud of them! Please visit Valerie for more pictures of the class.

11 comments:
We did have fun! 2 down and 3 to go! I am excited about learning. I can't wait until the next class! Thank you for doing this with me mom!
Well hello Miss Alice Grace! I'm so glad you stopped by to visit. The quilt you are making is just lovely. How very special to be sharing this with your daughter!
I would love to see more of that embroidered bird quilt. I have been wanting to make a redwork bible quilt. Your photo has inspired me to dig out those supplies and get going!
Be blessed!
Lea
I love the fabrics that you have selected. I can't wait to see it all pieced. Great project to do with your daughter.
How wonderful to be able to take the class with your daughter. I have fun making cards with a daughter but she lives in AZ so we only get to roam the stamping stores twice a year. She now appreciates quilting so I hope the next step is wanting to quilt herself!!!
Love your blocks...the piecing looks like you've been doing it for years. It's going to make a pretty quilt.
Fabulous blocks. I can't wait to see more. It is great that you and your daughter get to do this together.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. Every Friday I give away a FQ. Please come visit again soon.
Just beautiful! This is going to be a gorgeous quilt, Alice Grace.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your blocks are just so pretty, how wonderful to do a class with your daughter. I always love it when my mom takes classes with me- we just have double the fun!
Take care.
wow you guys are doing a great job!!!!! love the colors
I just visited your daughters blog. Your quilt blocks are great...what fun! Laurie
What a wonderful thing to do with your daughter! Mine doesn't care for sewing at all.
Post a Comment