Jun 5, 2008

Block 4 of the Star Quiltalong


I am very proud of this quilt block 4 from Amanda Jeans Star Quiltalong. I am just learning to quilt, so it is not perfect. I think this is the prettiest pattern so far!

6 comments:

Val said...

Oh mom! This is great! I can't wait until I can do this again. This is beautiful. I am so proud of you. I love your song, "can't cry hard enough" but I think you need to put the other song back on just for a while. Just a thought. I love you, your daughter

Needled Mom said...

Nice job on the newest block! I love the fabrics.

The Sunbonnet Sue quilt was just spectacular. What a keepsake that one is with all of the names on it.

Amanda Jean said...

you did a great job!

Karen said...

Your stars are shining!

Susie said...

I love the colors you've chosen.
xo

Anonymous said...

Your block is beautiful! I really line the fabrics you used. I hope to get some time to catch up on mine soon.