Oh mom- This is just beautiful and does look like Brenda! I see you received the kids gifts also. They worked a whole day on those crafts. I don't know if you can tell be each piece was individually put on and then ironed to melt it. They loved doing it!
Hey Nana, i love the doll you made it's gorgeous!i would love to know how to make one!Anyways we hope you liked your presents!! we love you!!!!! Triston & Alyssa
What a gorgeous gift! Really beautiful. Your blocks for the Star quiltalong are looking great too! It's going to be interesting to see how everyone's come together!
10 comments:
Oh that is so nice. Do you make the whole thing?
What a beautiful piece of work. I know that she must cherish it.
What a beautiful beautiful doll!!
Thank you for your comforting words. I was blessed to have had a wonderful mother-in-law.
Brenda must have been a beautiful bride. Your doll illustrates her loveliness so well!
xo
The doll is absolutely beautiful.
Oh mom- This is just beautiful and does look like Brenda! I see you received the kids gifts also. They worked a whole day on those crafts. I don't know if you can tell be each piece was individually put on and then ironed to melt it. They loved doing it!
Hey Nana,
i love the doll you made it's gorgeous!i would love to know how to make one!Anyways we hope you liked your presents!!
we love you!!!!!
Triston & Alyssa
What a beautiful bride doll!!! You did such a wonderful job making her! Did you make the dress too??
Oh, that is so nice!
Rosefairy
What a gorgeous gift! Really beautiful. Your blocks for the Star quiltalong are looking great too! It's going to be interesting to see how everyone's come together!
Post a Comment