Jun 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged recently by Susie
I am asked to list the following things:
A: What was I doing ten years ago?
My husband and I took Mandy, one of our granddaughters, for her high school graduation, and her cousin Summer, to Paris for a week. We had been there several times and Mandy and Summer wanted to go. We sure had a lot of fun with them, showing them some of our favorite places.

Summer and Mandy in the gardens at VersaillesView of Chateau of Versailles from the back. This was home of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. In the Louvre, we spent a whole day there.Summer taking pictures in ParisYes, that's our little Mandy up there!Yep, that's me 10 years ago, I had long hair then. Night out in Paris.Mandy in awe at the Hall of Mirrors in Chateau deVersailles

B: Five things on my to-do list for today.
Work at the office (7:30AM-5PM)-done
Mow the lawn -done
Water the flowers -done


Make the Amish Bread -done Yes I did, I made it!
Work on Block #8 of the Star Quiltalong by Amanda Jean
C:Snacks I enjoy: Tostitos and Salsa, Cookies, Lemon pie
D:Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Help the needy.
Donate to worthy causes.
Help my family financially.
E:Places I have lived:
Dalton, Ga- San Diego, CA- Portland, OR- Chattanooga, TN- Atlanta, GA- Stamford, CT- Ringgold, GA

I am supposed to tag four people! I'll tag Sue, Connie, Krista, and Valerie

6 comments:

jacquie said...

Thanks for sharing all of this. Paris for a week...heaven!

Susie said...

Thank you for doing this meme! I so enjoyed reading this. Your granddaughter must have been thrilled to receive that Paris vacation for her high school graduation gift. The pictures are wonderful.
xo

Val said...

I cannot wait until Mandy & Summer see this. This is great. Thank you for sharing. The Amish bread looks wonderful. I am trying to think....What was I doing 10 years ago????

Krista said...

Paris, WOW!!! Mandy is such a lucky child...well, young lady! I've thought about this all day, and I've answered the survey to the best of my memory.

Fabricmom said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Midlife Mom said...

Wow! A trip to Paris! That's one place I've never been but would like to visit some day. Beautiful pictures of the trip, two lovely lucky gals! You've sure lived in a lot of places! Are you an army kid?