May 16, 2009

Blooming Joy!

Hostas are coming out beautiful!
Daylilies


A rescued yellow knock-out Rose from my sister's yard that her gardener threw away

And of course, Barbara Bush is always blooming



The name of this one is "In the Mood".........hmmmm

My roses are blooming so beautifully! They need lots of care and loving and weeding, and hopefully I will be able to work on them soon I am so glad I am able now to go out and take some pictures of them without pain! How good it is to be able to walk again normally! While I was so down in my back I would look at everyone walking around and I was walking crookedly and I would think, I remember when I could walk like that! Praise God I am feeling normal again!

5 comments:

Val said...

Thank the Lord, Mom. I am so happy you are feeling better too. That red rose reminds me of you.....the sweetest thing I know! I love you.

Anonymous said...

So grateful that you are up and able to photograph your beautiful yard. Your roses are so big and colorful and I love the hosta and daylily too. Hosta is one of the greenest things in the yard in Spring, isn't it? At least with all the rain, we have not had to water this year. Hope you continue to feel better and stronger.

Susie said...

Your roses are lovely and I'm delighted to read that you are able to get outside and enjoy them!
xo

*karendianne. said...

I'm happy you've been able to get out and take some fantastic photos of the beauties in your yard. Thansk for sharing!!!

Brenda Sue said...

Such a beautiful sight to see God's love to you in those roses! I praise Him daily for your continued healing! I love you, Mama.