Proverbs:31;10
Who can find a virtuous wife? For her worth is far above rubies.
Proverbs: 31;30
Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
She was born on Valentine's day 1896. She always felt so special because she was born on this special day of love. She was very dovoted to the Lord Jesus Christ, and is now in His Presence. I was the last of her 11 children. I was born when she was in her forties. She passed away at the age of 97 years old. She was active right up until the last year of her life, and was so interested in all that was going on in the world. She was a perfect Mother, a perfect Grandmother and a perfect friend to all who knew her.
Mom, you have given me so much to be thankful for, it's hard to know where to begin. Through your wonderful strength and courage throughout your life, I learned to meet life's challenges with confidence. Through your understanding and caring, I learned to accept life's disappointments. Through your wisdom and advice, I learned lessons that can only come from years of experience. Thank you, God, for blessing me and my family with our wonderful Mother.
We miss her so very much, our Special Valentine.


4 comments:
I miss her too, mom. She is our special valentine. I love these pictures!
This made me cry!!! I love to see Grandma's picture. She was my world when I was little and to this day, she is who I can't wait to meet again one day! I know that she is my angel that watches over me... She was special to all of us and still holds a place in my heart.
We miss you Grandma, everyday!
Mandy Jane
Alice, I could not get over the resemblence of your Mom to Shannon and Mandy. She was a beautiful woman. Oh, how I know you miss her! Love, Vicki
What a beautiful Valentine's Day/ birthday tribute to your mother.
Post a Comment