Rules:
1.Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2.Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4.Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven Wierd or Random facts about me.
1.I am a Mother, Grandmother, and Great Grandmother to some wonderful people whom I love very much.
2.I am very devoted to Jesus Christ as my Saviour and try to live in the way that He would be pleased with me.
3.I am a "wanna-be" quilter! I am working toward finishing my first quilt!
4.I surf the blogs for the wonderful quilt artists in the hope that I can gain some knowledge about quilting and gardening. I am a lover of flowers and gardening blogs.
5.I love my new hobby of blogging, and cherish the comments I receive, and wish I had more.
6.The most wierd thing about me is that altho I am past the retirement age, I still work at a job about 46 hours per week. (not too many people understand that), but I like being active and keeping my skills up on office work. I think it keeps life interesting. (Although I do love to be home too, to do all my "wanna-be" desires.)
7.I am serious about being frugal, but do not mind spending for the things I care about most.
Well, can't do #4 because I do not know enough bloggers to tag. My daughter, valerie and I love some of the same blogs, and she has tagged some of them. If someone reads this and hasn't been tagged consider it done. Lets hear from you...please!!
3 comments:
Thanks mom for playing along. I loved reading about you. Of course, I love YOU!
Alice Grace, thank you for visiting my blog! I love your blog; the beautiful songs sung by Anne Murray(my mom's favorites)and the love that comes through your writing. I am guessing you came to my blog looking for some quilting, unfortunately, you must have had to look pretty far back!!! I hope you visit again!!
~Blessings,
Bonnie
I totally agree with #7 - I'm the same way too.
I think I may have done this particular meme a year or so ago but I could probably come up with more weird things about me!
I especially came by to thank you for your prayers and kind words! It means a lot.
Post a Comment