That is AMAZING!!! Can you imagine if that house was in your neighborhood?
These light shows are fantastic! From what I have seen in shows about them , they take a LOT of planning and time to put up...I can believe it!
I love it! Wow. And I don't even have any decorations up!! I hope to next year!
I am in awe at the creativity of some people! What a light show!!
Wow! What people can do with computers and lights these days! VEry beautiful but I wouldn't want them next door! lol!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is AMAZING!!! Can you imagine if that house was in your neighborhood?
These light shows are fantastic! From what I have seen in shows about them , they take a LOT of planning and time to put up...I can believe it!
I love it! Wow. And I don't even have any decorations up!! I hope to next year!
I am in awe at the creativity of some people! What a light show!!
Wow! What people can do with computers and lights these days! VEry beautiful but I wouldn't want them next door! lol!
Post a Comment