Dec 24, 2009

Silent Night, Holy Night (Mormon Tabernacle Choir)

As we celebrate the birth of our King, may you and yours be blessed at this very sacred time.

7 comments:

Val said...

Beautiful Mom. I hope you have a very Merry Blessed Peaceful Christmas! I love you.

caknitter said...

Merry Christmas to you, Alice Grace. I hope you have a blessed Christmas with your family.

Anonymous said...

Have a joyous day. Christmas blessings to you & yours.
xo

*karendianne. said...

You know, this is my most favorite Christmas song, too! Thank you.

Midlife Mom said...

I just adore the lovely old hymns! Oh I know some of the new ones are nice too but the old faithfuls just can't be compared with! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Jesus is the reason for the season!

jacquie said...

merry christmas to you too! enjoy the holiday.

Brenda said...

We loved spending a little time with you this Christmas. We love you so much! Brenda, Jami and Robbie