Dec 8, 2009

A doggy Christmas surprise - Karácsonyi kutyás meglepetés

Merry Christmas, everyone!

7 comments:

Faye said...

This was so sweet! Thank-u for sharing.Hope you have a very blessed day!

Needled Mom said...

Gee.....if I didn't have my tree up yet, I might invite them over for help! Too cute.

Andrea said...

My dogs love to help, too.
Blessings, andrea

PS: You have an award on arise 2 write.

Carole Burant said...

How cute is that??! I had never seen this video before so thank you so much for sharing it with us:-) xoxo

Midlife Mom said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I must send one of my blogging friends over as she has like 7 or 8 dogs and would love it too! Wish they were here to help me decorate two trees as the poor things only have the lights on that came on them!

We are still digging out after all that snow we got yesterday. It has been a good time for sewing, will be posting my table runner soon after I get the eyes sewn on. Love the Friday night Sew In!!

Thanks for stopping by, I always love hearing from you!!

Val said...

This is so cute Mom! I already left one comment but evidently it didn't publish for some reason. I bet Brenda loves this! I told Tris to look at it.

Unknown said...

That is darling ... I sent it to several people that are dogs lovers. TY for sharing.

Merry Christms, TTFN ~Marydon
NEW BLOG ~ blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com